Friday, March 5, 2010

...And Top 5 things your mom would never wanna hear!

1. (Guy or gal) "Mom...I'm gay"

2. (Gal) "Mom...I'm pregnant"

3. (Gal) "Mom...I'm pregnant and the guy is not of our religion."

4. (Guy) "Mom...I'm in love with a gal...she's from Somalia and ummm....her dad is a politician"

5. (Guy) "Mom....I'm taking part in Rakhi ka swayamvar Part II."
OR (Gal) "Mom...I'm taking part in Rahul Phirse Dulhania Le Jayenge...stipulated to air 1 year from now."

And....a bonus

6. (Guy or gal) "Mom....I want an operation done to enhance my looks....it's umm....errr....a sex change operation."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on these are obvious...!!
And..#3..."...and I the guy..."?!!!
-Gowri
P.S: The previous post was good(though it was a bit obvious too)

caapirighter said...

grrrrrrrrrr...........

Wilmaryad Oscallas said...

Very funny, indeed! :D

rauf said...

"Mom...I'm pregnant

"who is it ?"

"no one mom"

oh deeah ! last thing i want is another Jesus Christ