And, this Year's Mother of the Year Award goes to..........
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Apparently a snake was found in the Commonwealth Games village's room, occupied by South Africans. A few logical explanations...
1. If donkeys and monkeys can be in the Organizing Committee....why can't a snake be in one of the rooms.
2. The snake smelled a rat in CWG.
3. It was part of the entertainment troupe of the snake charmer's band....but the snake charmers left, coz Kalmadi asked them to do their duty for free.
4. The snake was depressive/suicidal...and was counting on the room's ceiling to die.
5. Snakes, mosquitoes, cockroaches....everything was part of the deal...the Chef de Missions should have read the fine print.
6. The room was originally meant for Chinese...and the snake was a surprise snack.
7. It was for security reasons....really!
8. It was actually Kalmadi disguised as a snake....trying to avoid questions like "What exactly did you do as the Chairman of OC?", or "What exactly did you do as the Chairman of OC?" or the journalists' personal favourite "What exactly did you do as the Chairman of OC??"
9. The snake was protesting the fact that it wasn't given a good land compensation.
10. It was all about language barrier. Anyone in the OC (except Kalmadi) must have told the worker to fill the cupboard with "snacks" and the worker must have interpreted it as "Fill the cupboard with snakes". Not only our sense of hygiene....our sense of pronunciation is very different too!
Anyone got any other explanation???
Posted by swati at 5:10 AM
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Friday, March 5, 2010
1. (Guy or gal) "Mom...I'm gay"
2. (Gal) "Mom...I'm pregnant"
3. (Gal) "Mom...I'm pregnant and the guy is not of our religion."
4. (Guy) "Mom...I'm in love with a gal...she's from Somalia and ummm....her dad is a politician"
5. (Guy) "Mom....I'm taking part in Rakhi ka swayamvar Part II."
OR (Gal) "Mom...I'm taking part in Rahul Phirse Dulhania Le Jayenge...stipulated to air 1 year from now."
6. (Guy or gal) "Mom....I want an operation done to enhance my looks....it's umm....errr....a sex change operation."
Posted by swati at 1:06 AM
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
1. "Why are they blurring that man's fingers?"
2. "What are Gay Rights? Is government going to tax us for being happy?"
3. "Now why do we need to subscribe to FTV, when you are not a fashion designer?"
4. "What movie were you watching yesterday after locking your door?...."But why did you lock your door for that?"
5. "What work were you discussing with your 'boss' till 1 AM?"
Posted by swati at 2:24 AM